Sunday, 23 December 2012

Tis the season....to get skwiffy!!!

Firstly my apologies for lack of blogging and for not popping round to comment on everyone else's lovely blogs. I've been a bit strung out over my mother, who is in hospital recovering from a much needed hip operation. But the problem is that she wants to come home and the dementia is hindering her recovery because she wants to get out and not do the required exercises. So for now I visit her daily and take a day at a time.
Fern loves this time of year, no surprises there! She loves decorations and this year we have my eldest daughter and her fiance with us.
This is her favourite tree, super girly!
This is the other one, very Victorian.
I'm also typing this whilst trying to stop sneezing; I have a well timed Christmas cold.
But never mind I have a full drinks cabinet and I'm sure there is something there that'll warm me up a treat.
So I'll just put at the reindeer treats that Fern made
And I wish all of you, your loved ones and families a magical Christmas time, stay safe, snug and wear lots of smiles. Also a big hug to those special, hard working people in our hospitals, fireservices  and police.
See you in 2013
XX

4 comments:

  1. happy holidays! may the cold go away and your mom's recovery be swift. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your mum gets some relief and can relax... i think of you all often... hope the coming year brings health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that girly tree! I hope you recover from your cold quickly so you can enjoy the festivities. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holiday hugs and well wishes for your mum. Knock that cold and stress back with a hot toddy or two.

    ReplyDelete