Thursday, 5 July 2012

A Squealicious Day!!!

A world of Joy and Wonder was posted through my door today. Firstly from Lori Anderson came my very first Bead Soup.




Real pearl and Swarovski pearl, all beautifully packed.
And there's more




Lovely hand made lampwork, pink czech glass and garnet.
One more box of gorgeousness



A stunning brass focal, steampunk toggle clasp, bead caps and brass rondells.
Thank you Lori, I will have fun with this.

The next package was from the lovely Petra, artist and squirrel trainer!!!
Petra sent me these stunners



My own name...beautiful rings, bezel in a gorgeous metallic finish and these darling dangles.



Wonderful craftwomanship and detailing.
And check this cat's paw



Plus these adorable bead caps, dangles and bone effect beads. Love them all.
Finally she popped this beauty in and it's all mine...perfect fit and the ice swirl with it's glitter effect, so love this.xx




Could my day have got any better...YES, my Time Traveler's team art swop arrived..



This stunning steampunk, watch and propeller necklace from the awesome Kim of SassySteampunk
Looking forward to wearing this baby out.
I'm beyond happy today and I hope life is treating you all well.

Forgot to add this is what I sent to Kim


And my Bead Soup reveal day is 11th August...pop it on your calendars.xx


12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day for you to receive such awesomeness. Petra is the best, she sends out the most gorgeous packages filled with lovely things. I love the textures, shapes and colors in her clay work. Can't wait to see what you do with all these new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately a squealicious day for you!! I can't wait to see what you make with your bead soup!

    I love all the stuff you got from Petra too!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great soups. I'm loving the ruby reds and brass Lori sent and the rustic beads from Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you hit the motherlode!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the things you got look wonderful! I wish I had gotten into finding out the beadsoup much sooner! Will be interested to see what you can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great day. So cool to have 2 wonderful soups to work with. Can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day you had with all of your beady goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice postman, to have brought it all on the same day!! I'm so glad you liked your stuff - and even more that the ring actually fits you!! Amazing.
    Love that bag of bronzy yumm you got in the bead soup, and looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
    What great pictures you've taken too - everything looks so fresh and crisp.
    Have fun!!
    xoxoxo :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow 2 packages in one day! and all filled with beads! what could be better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got lucky just having Lori as a partner.....I wonder how she decides who that will be?

    ReplyDelete