Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Blog Stuff,Personal Stuff and Jewellery Stuff

I've been given a Versatile Blogger Award so a hearty thanks to Quisnam and Petra for this. However the truth of the matter is that I'm royally thick at doing blogging, I haven't been able to work out how to stick the versatile blogger button on my site and despite several attempts this morning I still can't work out how to do clickable links in my blog text. So I think I'm supposed to put up 15 clickable links to blogs I like...Fail. But I did manage to put up a blog roll ta dah! And it's all clickable, plus you can look at my whose following and click there to see a wonderful array of blogs and also my profile which shows everybody I'm snooping on. That gets round the problem of the blogs that defied me and wouldn't load into my blog list! Now for the bit I can do, 7 things you didn't know about me (or 7 things you'd wish you'd never knew) 1. I once worked in a maximum security prison 2. I have a Royal Horticultural Medal, bronze for a glass and steel garden I designed 3. When I was a kid I used to show budgerigars and got awards for that! 4. I hate post it notes, especially the neon pink ones and people who write in angry block capital letters on them! 5. I hate jelly, it's a texture I can't be doing with. 6. I love pickled onions more than chocolate 7. I've been best mates with my best mate for 35 years! And now a quick round up, much love to my daughter Heather who turned 21 this weekend and we had cakes, sparklers, handmade cards and booze!
All growed up..love the glasses, some of us have to wear them with the lenses in!
Cakes
And final some new stuff
Now off to find the idiots guide to blogging. P.S I'm now on Pinterest you can pop over and see me here http://pinterest.com/13jewels/ Don't be shocked by the the goofy photo, it was taken 2 years ago in Devon, not far from Petra, she lives in a place that makes you smile. On my boards you will see loads of cool jewellery, art and places to visit..enjoy. I'd put a button up , but you know me and buttons!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice to meet you and see an assortment of your creations and read some random things about you. I have a blogger award post to do next to. I think I'd better get to it! Thanks for stopping by, too.
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Congrats on your award, Marcia, and thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
    I haven't found out how to stick the versatile blogger award button on my site, too, so would you tell me how to do it if you can figure it out, pleeeease?!
    ;)
    Great new pieces - I think I like the first pair of earrings most.
    xo Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ~ thanks so much for your comment on my post... don't feel you're the only one ~ truth be told we all feel at a loss when it comes to deciphering Blogger/Google concepts. So happy to have found your blog & shop too, fabulous creations!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!
    Me ha encantado conocer tu blog, una bisuterĂ­a creativa y sorprendente, ha sido refrescante!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kicking myself for not learning any languages, but thankfully PoeMa's lovely blog needs no translation, it's filled with stunning imagery and inspirational pics.

      Delete
  5. Great new work!
    ....and don't worry about technical confusion. At least you can get things on the side of your blog... I'm still trying to figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha - loved your random facts! I'm right there with you on the pickled onions!!
    Fancy, I had this idea of you as a hugely adept blogger! I added the versatile blogger thing by saving it as a picture, then adding it as an html gadget, I think - or maybe as a picture. I can't remember now - so that's helpful!!! It was one of the two though!
    I dooooo lurve that bracelet! That greeny bead in the middle is giving all sorts of ideas!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete