Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

Here are some mini christmas stockings I've been making, perfect for little treats on the tree. I'm well and truly crafted out having made 3 bags, a top, necklaces for Christmas gifts. I'll post pics after Christmas! Still got a chocolate cake and my legendary tomatoe soup to make for the big day. But tonight I'm just going to wrap pressies and drink wine. I'd better do my labels first otherwise my ladies will be getting spiderman boxer shorts and some of my male relatives will be getting vanilla soap!

Above the stockings you'll see a lovely silk holly card made by my Fern. In the new year I will be looking at a name change to 13Jewels, so that folks know I sell jewellery, let me know what you think. And lastly a very big thank you to you all for joining my blog and adding your lovely comments. Have a great Christmas and I wish you all a healthy and wealthy new year.

1 comment:

  1. 13Jewels - yeah, I like it, sounds enticing and mysterious. Best of luck with it. Hope you start feeling better soon after your dose of the lurg, and thanks for your purchase.
    xx

    ReplyDelete