Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Blogspot feature and stuff I love

Firstly a very big thank you to the lovely Lisa of abeadaday.blogspot for featuring me and my work, or my work and I if you want to be posh. This is a great blog for checking out jewellery techniques and ideas. On my profile I have a whole list of inspiring blogs and I love exploring these and seeing what other artists are up to. Fancifuldevices, Sparrowsalvage and Bloodandmilk are just a few of my ever increasing list of blog wonderment.

http://abeadaday.blogspot.com/2011/10/featured-designer-marcia-of-amth13.html

Bags, who doesn't enjoy a perfect bit of arm candy, so feast your eyes on this amazing ones.




These incredible creations were designed by Lisa Farmer

This next artist simply blew me away. The depth and the detail in her work is mindblowing



She is Annita Maslov and an incredible artist

No comments:

Post a Comment